The intensive hair conditioner provides very dry hair with more shine, moisture, softness and bounce.
Very dry hair is often caused by external stress factors such as incorrect care, dry air, overly hot blow-drying or (incorrectly performed) chemical treatments. The hair hangs down dull and lifeless; it lacks natural shine and shows clear styling fails. The repairing intensive care conditioner provides a moisture boost and shiny, silky hair.
Within minutes, dry, brittle and stubborn hair is transformed into an impressive, soft mane packed with velvety shine. In addition, it is given lots of moisture and effective protection. Damage to the hair structure is balanced out in a flash and the surface is smoothened. The hair’s original airiness is restored, it feels soft again and looks wonderfully relaxed like after a short holiday. All this without unnecessarily weighing the hair down.
The secret lies in the innovative lipid cocktail:
1. The instant hydro lipid effect provides up to 34% more softness.
2. The long-term hydro lipid effect provides 24-hour softness.
3. The hydro lipid regeneration effect strengthens the structure after just five applications. Bounce and elasticity are restored to dry, brittle, stubborn hair. In addition, it has a deliciously fresh scent of bergamot, rhubarb, peach, lily of the valley, rose or jasmine. This scent was created by an international scent designer – exclusively for La Biosthétique Paris.
- Mango seed oil: supplies the hair with softening substances that effectively revitalizes dry hair
- Black oat extract: contains important amino acids, trace elements and minerals which noticeably improve bounce thanks to valuable moisture
- Soy lecithin: penetrates hair thoroughly from root to tip. Smoothes damaged hair and results in brilliant softness
- Provitamin B5: revitalizes hair with valuable moisture and ensures softness and bounce
Plant ingredients from the desert rose: for added moisture
Usage: Moisten hair, distribute evenly, lather, leave in for 1-3 minutes and rinse thoroughly.